PROTECT YOUR FAMILY
PROVIDE PEACE OF MIND
PREVENT DRYER FIRES.
Let DUCTZ show you how.
Each year, over 15,000 American families suffer from home fires associated with their clothes dryers….with almost $100 million in property damage! Unlike many other safety issues, this one has an easy and economical solution.
Advanced Warning Signs:
- Laundry takes a very long time to dry (especially towels or jeans)
- Laundry is hotter than usual at the end of the cycle
- Flapper on vent hood doesn’t open when dryer is on
Ductz uses specialized tools and procedures to clean dryer vents. The dryer vent is also inspected for several mechanical issues that should be checked by a professional duct cleaner. Trust the safety of your home to the experts at DUCTZ.
- Cleaning under the dryer and behind the dryer
- Cleaning inside the dryer
- Inspect duct connecting to the dryer
- Cleaning connecting pipe
- Cleaning pipeline to vent freely
- Inspecting outdoor pipeline for clogs
- Inspect critter cage and flaps are working properly